Hosts: Ibby, Von, & El Niño
In today's episode we will be talkin about:
- What are your thoughts on Tommy's ultimatum to Jenard?
- How do you think Diamond's plan to move drugs in prison will impact the story?
- What do you think Jenard's actions signify for his character arc?
- How do you see the CBI and the federal investigation impacting the story going forward?
- How do you predict the Flynn family's dynamics will evolve?
- How do you foresee the relationships between Kate, JP, and D-Mac developing?
- What are your thoughts on Miguel's motives?
- How will Detective DiFranco's involvement affect the federal investigation?
We'll also be sharing our favorite scenes from the episode and announcing our winners and losers.
So tune in and join us for a lively discussion of Power Book IV: Force Season 2 Episode 3!
As always, follow us on all social media platforms and check out the live every Thursday Night.
Make sure to follow the show on IG: @GritsNIgnorance FB: Eggs Grits & Ignorance.
Follow Von on IG @1Vonchella
Follow Yoshi on IG @Daninthwonder
Follow Ibby on IG @BigKidEnvi_Chops
Visit our Sponsors:
Unfiltered: unfilteredforever.com use the promo code EGI at checkout for 15 percent off your entire order. And remember, there is a science to being you.
CRUX Media Group: Cruxmediagroupllc.com "Crux media, we are at the Crux of podcasting."